Career Objective: To work with forward company in technical computer/hardware diagnostics Electronic
Skills: Extensive experience in repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting electronic equipment. Experienced with Server 2008, Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Vista, XP, Linux, Redhat, SUSE, FreeBSD, Ubuntu, CentOS, Word, Excel, BASH and Batch scripting, IOMeter, FIO, and other software. A+, Network + Certified. RAID configuration (LSI/Avago, Adaptec, Atto, Promise). Proficient in advanced electronics, microwave, digital, computers, communications, technical writing, industrial electronics, using Lecroy and Xgig analyzers, oscilloscope, signal generator, digital multimeter and digital logic probe. Team oriented, reliable, flexible. Quick learner.
Experience • , including remoting
using VNC, Remote Desktop and Cisco Any Connect.
Thales / Morson, Irvine, CA 2016-2017
Sr. Systems Technician (Aerospace)
• Installing, configuring and trouble-shooting sytems of IFE (in flight entertainment) in test racks, including Cabling and set up.
• Reading schematics, diagrams, and other written and verbal instructions, in order to accomplish tasks.
• Training and/or assisting others with all tasks.
• Setting up laptops with dual boot OS, Windows 7 and Ubuntu.
Prosum / LBUSD, Long Beach, CA 2015-2016
• Repaired LCD and DLP Projectors, including Epson, InFocus, and Panasonic.
• Repaired Document Cameras, mainly Lumens.
• Repaired this equipment down to the component level, soldering and replacing it.
Western Digital, Irvine, CA 2011-2015
Hardware Technician (in Data Center)
• Test enterprise class hard drives in server environment, with 3000+ servers, including Dell, HP, Lenovo, Acer, and others.
• Hard drive firmware maturation via thorough testing to uncover bugs and potential interoperability issues.
• RAID array creation/management with various SAS/SATA controller (LSI/Avago, Adaptec, Atto, Promise)
• Reporting and documenting issues on Issue tracking database, similar to RMA process.
• Work on customer reported issues: Reproducing/debugging customer found issues.
, including remoting using VNC, Remote Desktop and Cisco Any Connect.
CSTS Inc., Brea, CA 2003-2010
Electronic Technician/Junior Systems Engineer
• Tested and repaired servers, computers and computer based electronic testing equipment, including plumbing of gases
• Set up Desktop stations and repaired them
• Developed documentation and efficient work flow for common tasks
• Assisted engineers with building prototypes, verifying new designs and writing test procedures and technical manuals
Freelance and Consulting
Zoggit Computer Repair Service, Mission Viejo, CA 2005-2015
• Personal PC repair (Owner)
New Horizons Computer Learning Center, Anaheim, CA
Associates in Electronics Engineering Technology
ITT Technical Institute, La Mesa, CA
Institute of Networking Technology, Signal Hill,CA
ET "A" School, US Navy, Great Lakes, IL
Available upon request